Thursday, October 12, 2017

Christmas Ornaments #2 instructions :)


Here's what I used to make this ornament:


I printed off an assortment of kidlettes, about 2 1/4" high, and cut out around each one. I left a little bit of white on the edges.


I used chip board ornaments. They're about 3 1/2 inches tall.


I attached the graphics to the chip board with these foam adhesive dots. I wanted the graphics to stand up off the chipboard.


Of course, we had to add some glitter :)

Here's what I did:


I stuck the image on to the chipboard, using about 3 dots.


I added a little glitter glue.


And finished her off with a lace bow!
SUPER easy!








xox





7 comments :

Bernice Chandler said...

So beautiful!
Thanks for the inspiration
I can not wait to make some!

LearningIdeasGradesk-8 said...

Adorable!!!

KarKar said...

So cute! I use the foam dots all the time for my Melonheadz figures!

Montrice Drucker said...

Really beautiful, I liked the Christmas ornaments you shared with us. These are really pretty. Please keep sharing this type of post with us.

gymnastics gifts

coco said...

It's so beautiful! good ideas~
Safety vest

quicky said...

Wow, DIY christmas tree ornaments? I love the idea. Great. Thanks for sharing. +1

Manali Shimla Tour Blog said...

Seriously, You did a great job.
Sonia