Thursday, October 12, 2017

Christmas Ornaments #2 instructions :)


Here's what I used to make this ornament:


I printed off an assortment of kidlettes, about 2 1/4" high, and cut out around each one. I left a little bit of white on the edges.


I used chip board ornaments. They're about 3 1/2 inches tall.


I attached the graphics to the chip board with these foam adhesive dots. I wanted the graphics to stand up off the chipboard.


Of course, we had to add some glitter :)

Here's what I did:


I stuck the image on to the chipboard, using about 3 dots.


I added a little glitter glue.


And finished her off with a lace bow!
SUPER easy!








xox





5 comments :

Bernice Chandler said...

So beautiful!
Thanks for the inspiration
I can not wait to make some!

Marcia Murphy said...

Adorable!!!

KarKar said...

So cute! I use the foam dots all the time for my Melonheadz figures!

Montrice Drucker said...

Really beautiful, I liked the Christmas ornaments you shared with us. These are really pretty. Please keep sharing this type of post with us.

gymnastics gifts

Coco Lin said...

It's so beautiful! good ideas~
Safety vest